Branded Books Series
Purpose of the Branded Book Series (BBS):
To explore the intersection of natural science, law, policy and action, while informed by the social sciences, and highlight the power of interdisciplinary focus as opposed to traditional disciplinary silos. The series initial targets are energy and health.
- Wil Burns, School of International Service, American University, EIC
- David Downie, Fairfield University, member
- Tony Rosenbaum, University of Florida, member
- David Sonnenfeld, State University of New York, member
- William Winner, North Carolina State University, member