Exhibition & Advertising
AESS 2017 is a platform to showcase programs, initiatives, and solutions when considering the challenges and integration of Environment, Wellness, and Community.
Past conference exhibitors include Colleges, Universities and publishing companies.
In addition to over 300 attendees annually, the exhibition is open to the general public and will be publicized within the local community. AESS 2017 attendance goals are 400+ and exhibitors will have additional exhibiting hours plus a central location to interact with attendees.
Download a copy of the Sponsor, Exhibitor and Advertising Prospectus today.
- Unique opportunity to engage with a diverse group of over 400 academics, policy makers, and activists in the environmental and sustainability arenas.
- Network with professors from more than 150 colleges and universities across the United States.
- More than 150 graduate students from over 50 colleges and universities are expected to attend.
- The Exhibition Hall will be open to University of Arizona faculty, staff, and summer school students.
- All coffee breaks and lunches will be served near or next to the exhibition hall.
- Exhibitor names and contact information will be listed in the program, which remains on the website following the conference.
- Receive a complimentary list of AESS registrants following the conference (terms and conditions apply).
- Exhibitors will have table space in a prominent conference location.
- Coffee breaks and lunches will be served nearby to increase visibility and participation.
- Thursday, June 22, 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Friday, June 23, 8:00am – 5:00pm
- $500 for one 6’ table
- One 6’ table & two chairs; registration for one person to the entire conference*; access to University of Arizona’s internet; name badge; coffee breaks; and light lunch.
Payment due date:
- Space is limited. Please register and pay as soon as possible to reserve your table. All reservations must be received by May 12, 2017.
- Please contact the conference Site Coordinator Angie Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exhibitors may pre-ship materials between May 26 and June 9, 2017. Please notify Angie Brown: email@example.com of shipment details to ensure proper receipt. Please note that exhibitors are responsible for all shipping costs.
* Exhibitor fee includes entry to entire conference, but does not include “add on” meals or workshop fees.
The AESS digital program will be sent to all registered attendees and is available on the AESS website before and after the conference.
Layout and Pricing:
- 1/4-page advertisement – 2” H x 6” W – $250
- 1/2-page advertisement – 4” H x 6” W – $350
- Full-page advertisement – 8” H x 6” W – $500
- Please submit files/images in jpg format (color) with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi to Angie Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org. Ad deadline is May 12, 2017. NOTE: Ads will be printed in grayscale.
Please complete the contract on pages 4 & 5 of the Sponsor, Exhibitor and Advertising Prospectus.
Payments accepted: check & credit card
Mail checks to:
AESS, c/o Greg Mohr (Treasurer), 3069 Calle Mariposa, Santa Barbara, CA 93105, USA.
Checks should be made out to AESS.
Invoices for credit card payments will be emailed upon receipt of completed contract.
As part of your participation in ASEE 2017, you will have access to the attendee mailing and email list, which contains contact information, including email addresses, for those attendees who have not opted out to receive communications. Please remember that this list cannot be added to your internal database, and should only be used to promote your involvement at the AESS 2017 Conference.
The following guidelines must be adhered to when using the attendee lists:
- Exhibitors are entitled to use the attendee list only to promote their presence at this event.
- Conference attendee lists are to be used only to promote the ASEE 2017 and/or to promote the exhibiting company’s presence and/or to promote the exhibitor products or services.
- Names and addresses from the attendee list may not be added to the exhibitor’s internal database in any way.
Physical addresses can be used for multiple pre-conference mailings, and email addresses can be used for multiple communications prior to or during the event. However, only one email communication can be sent post conference for appropriate follow-up after the event.