Advancement of Environmental Studies & Sciences
Your support allows AESS to continue facilitating interdisciplinary understanding of environmental science, policy, management, ethics, history, and all of the other vital contributions of traditional disciplines through physical meetings and virtual resources available year-round.
In addition to membership dues, AESS relies upon the generosity of our supporters. By making a contribution, you support the Association’s work in the following areas:
- General operating support
- Annual meeting support
- Scholarship and financial assistance requests
If you can, we are asking you to please consider donating to AESS. You can do this in several ways:
- Renew your membership earlier – or lengthen your membership duration
- Send in a one-time donation via online giving or mailed check
- Set up a recurring donation
- Sponsor ongoing AESS programming like the AESS Podcast, AESS Awards, etc.
- Get a friend or colleague to join AESS
- Donate your labor to one of our many committees or initiatives
For additional giving options, such as corporate sponsorships or special individual contributions, please contact the AESS Managing Director firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your generosity.
All donors will be acknowledged on our website and in our conference program, where applicable. If you wish to remain anonymous in print or donate in memory of someone, please note this during checkout.
If you wish to cover the transaction fee for your donation, please include 3% to the total of your gift. We kindly request that donations above $500 be mailed by check.
The Association for Environmental Studies and Sciences (AESS) is a non-profit organization (Taxpayer ID #27-4841089) with tax-exempt status granted under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. There are a number of tax-advantaged giving opportunities available that enable you to help AESS while maximizing the deductions available to you for your contribution. Please consult your tax advisor.